Tree Stump Removal & Stump Grinning in Broward
Occasionally it may become necessary to clear away overgrown and out of control plants, bushes and roots. Maybe there's a need of a root removal and grinning service.
In that case, the most efficient method is to analyze what needs to be removed and if any replacement is necessary.
We can provide options based on how extensive the clearing, cutting and removal project and how the area needs to remain. Adding is not always the solution.
If there are areas where stumps or old roots are in the landscape, then cutting, clearing and removal might be the solution. With our machinery, we are able to grind and remove old stumps to return the landscape back to level or replace with grass sod. The debris will be grinned leaving everything clean and nice.
Regardless of the final solution chosen we will return your landscape to a beautiful and functional area free of unneeded stumps and debris. Excess debris and old stumps can;
• create an unsafe area
• provide a home for unwanted insects
• be a collection area for plant diseases
A big part of the eye appeal of a home lies in the maintenance of the landscape. Besides the obvious, shading and cutting trees in the landscape, balancing the entire appearance and health of the property, occasionally a Tree Stump Removal is necessary, and many times treatment from illness and insects that can harm the adjoining arbors. To be certain that all arbors are thriving together it is best to have an evaluation of exactly what is growing and what might need to be serviced.
What are the steps we'll do to Remove and Grind a Stump:
1. We'll remove Rocks, stones, brick, or concrete around the base of the stump to avoid damage the teeth of the cutting wheel or the grinder.
2. We'll trim stump flush to the ground using a chainsaw.
3. We start grinding above the stump with the hydraulic lever. We'll move the machine into position with the wheel directly over the front edge of the stump, starting the grinder wheel and slowly lowering it into the stump a few inches. Swinging the wheel from side to side we clear chips and dig at least 4″ down. We repeat the whole process until we have pushed through the entire stump and main roots. All this process has to be done and slowly and with the protective equipment.
4. In fil with soil: make sure that you have ground at least 4″ below soil level to limit regrowth. Rake up and remove all the wood chips and debris. Fill remaining depression with clean, screened topsoil. Lightly compact the new soil with a tamper and seed with grass. Rake seeds into dirt and water the area.
5. Water frequently to allow grass to grow, spetially in high temperatures.
So whether it is to remove a stump, clear or replace your landscape challenges we will provide solutions and guidance based on your preferences or budget, near you in Pembroke Pines.
FREE INSTANT QUOTE
**Plus Free Bonus Coupon**
Affordable Tree Stump Removal, in PP